Are you a Landlord??
If you are a Landlord it is a legal requirement to have an Annual Gas Safety Check carried out at your property to ensure that your appliances are all working correctly and safely.
What would you expect to see on a Landlord’s Gas Safety Record?
The record needs to contain:
- A description and location of each appliance/flue checked
- The name, registration number and signature of the Gas Safe engineer who carried out the check
- The Date on which the check was carried out
- The address of the property where the appliance/flue is installed
- The name and address of the landlord (or their agent if applicable)
- Any safety defect identified and any action is required or has been taken to rectify it
- Confirmation of the results of the operational safety checks carried out on the appliances.
Plumbtastic carries out Gas Safety Checks for Letting Agents as well as for private Landlords and we are happy to arrange access directly with tenants to make life easier.
Please feel free to contact us for further details or with any queries you may have.